Monday, April 03, 2006

What to say to a girl

*Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
*There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
*Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
*Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.
*Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
*I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
*Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
*I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!
*If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
*You must be from out of space cause I can see the stars in your eyes.
*If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
*Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.
*Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
*Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
*Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say...
*"I'm not really this tall....I'm sitting on my wallet."
*Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
*When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
*You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
*Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
*Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
*Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home