Sunday, July 16, 2006

The way business is done

Conversation between Baboo & his son.

Baboo: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : "I will choose my own bride!"
Baboo: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
Son : "Well, in that case...ok"

Next Baboo approaches Bill Gates.

Baboo: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Baboo: "But this young man is a vice-president of the
World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"

Finally Baboo goes to see the president of the World
Bank

Baboo: "I have a young man to be recommended as a
vice-president."
President: "But I already have more Vice- presidents than I need!"
Baboo: "But this young man is Bill Gates's
son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case...ok"

This is how business is done!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home